Hopefully this is helpful, but we are here to answer more…
You are our customer and you are paying for our services. Your satisfaction is our goal and quite frankly we can’t do that without your input.
- there are other sites with a design style that you would like to emulate, we can do that
- you have an existing logo or brand collateral - we will work around it, no problem
- you want all your communications channels to adhere to your branding - we work with social media and traditional marketing materials
We know about those ads, we've seen them too. Be wary! Why?
- more often than not, you are dealing with someone overseas who will take your money and run
- when not, you will get a very generic website built with one of a million pre-made templates
- you will not have custom graphics or interactive features, no search engine optimization
- you will have no support when you need to make changes
- list goes on...
A consultation with us is commitment-free and costs you nothing.
Quickly: So many factors affect project pricing, it’s impossible to say in one sentence. We say it's a good idea to avoid anyone who can tell you an upfront price. Why? Depending on the features you want for your web site, the cost can be anywhere from a few thousand dollars to a few hundred thousand.
Broadly: We have to ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of user interactivity you foresee, your graphic design needs, etc. That conversations in turn leads to a ballpark figure. Give us a quick phone call. If you’re still interested, we’ll start a serious conversation and come up with a firm quote.
We know you have many options when it comes to Web Design agencies. We are small but we have achieved longevity and a proven success record. Many of our clients stay with us beyond the initial engagement. Our services are rooted in our experience. Our prices are competitive.